If you want to find successful people! you are the person.

Quouth Motivation



this is it motivation from gusbud, can make me good for every think.

The word Islam pearl 1
by gusbud
When we ask God we worship swap with sejimpit rizki
Then only that much we earn
Do not ever count with God over what will be God for our worship
Then God will give thee Universe

Islamic poetry
by gusbud
Here ends my search
Dititik where I found an undeniable truth
There are still many unresolved questions are
But whether the power of what makes me stay

Here ends my search
Dititik when my anxiety to find an antidote
There is still much indeed that I could do
But at least I have traveled a straight path even if only in silence

Motivational words of Islam
by gusbud
If you are poor you will be thankful for small to account for your wealth
If you are rich because you possessed bersykurlah many charitable opportunities
Whatever we think sometimes it's really lack grace if kiya grateful
Whatever we think of delicious it could be doom if we are not grateful

Pearl said islam 2
by Gusbud
Do not ever complain for what God has given unto you
His preach to you that you were sincere and grateful for all his decisions

Islamic pearl kata2 motivation
It's never failed for every Muslim who tawwakal
that there is a God-given success is different with what we want
not everything that we think is good, also according to God's good

Sources: PEARL COLLECTION OF WORD-WORD ISLAM & ISLAM MOTIVATION word - WORD GUSBUD




Share your views...

1 Respones to "Quouth Motivation"

NADPost said...

Gak pernah update lagi...


May 27, 2022 at 9:25 AM

Post a Comment

 

About Me

My Photo
Al - 'Aqli
all praise be to Allah who has brought us together in this site. hopefully this can bind silaturrahmi us.
View my complete profile

Scrub

Free SEO Tools

© 2011 Dec Motivation to Life All Rights Reserved Al-'aqli Blogger Converted into Blogger Template by KlickDeh